At the Nelson Nash Institute, our mission is to educate and inspire individuals to take control of their financial lives by reclaiming the banking function from outsiders.
Our vision is a free society characterized by creative privatized banking solutions independent of government intervention. We recognize that true freedom incorporates financial freedom.
The Infinite Banking Concept (IBC) will teach you how to become your own banker by:
- Creating your own banking system using dividend-paying, permanent life insurance.
- Using available savings and cash flow to build your own “bank.”
- How to capitalize and establish your plan.
- How to use IBC to finance your automobile purchases and even to finance your home.
- How to expand your system to accommodate all income through a system of banks to increase your personal wealth.
- How a business can use the concept for equipment financing.
The possibilities are infinite!
Becoming Your Own Banker, the Infinite Banking Concept also reveals the truth behind the most important business in the world - banking. It provides you with foundational financial wisdom that will help you understand personal finance like never before.
The Nelson Nash Institute is named after the founder of the Infinite Banking Concept - Nelson Nash. Nash is also the author of the definitive book on the subject Becoming Your Own Banker. Nash is a firm believer in the “Austrian School” of economics (named after the origin of its founders), a school of thought stressing the economic benefits of individual liberty, sound money, and limited government. Nash has described IBC as “Austrian economics in action.”
The Nelson Nash Institute is unique in the educational/insurance/financial market place because we provide education on the theory and application of life insurance to both the general public and the financial services professional, but we are not affiliated with the insurance industry.
We are proponents of whole life insurance and believe we fill an important role in training financial professionals in the structure and design of this complex instrument. This training serves our overarching mission to educate and inspire the public on the personal and social benefits of IBC.