My name is Tom Laune:
Here are some Common Money Mistakes that Pre-Retiree’s make:
1. Not beginning with the end in mind (i.e., not understanding how retirement income streams work before allocating savings for it)
2. Killing your growth cycle for big expenses, such as college funding
3. Thinking all you need is one financial tool (i.e., a 401(k) plan)
4. Not understanding the different financial tools available and how their attributes are supposed to interact to create bigger results
5. Saving harder not smarter
6. Not taking the time, the dollars we save today are our most valuable in the future
Here are some Common Money Mistakes that Retiree’s make:
1. Not identifying and defining the 3 economic functions of money in retirement
2. Relying on income sources that could go away over time
3. Not taking the time to understand the different income generation tools available to choose from
4. Thinking all you need is one financial tool (i.e. a 401(k) plan)
5. Not understanding the different financial tools available and how their attributes are supposed to interact to create bigger results.
The actions you take today, or don’t take, could have a significant impact on your future and retirement income down the road.
You see… I believe that WHERE your wealth is positioned is more important than the RATE of RETURN that it is earning.
Question: Would you like to save the most in taxes this year, or over your entire lifetime?
My goal is to help you keep more of your money!
I do this by helping you discover… what money is flowing into your control and what money is flowing out of your control. Then, I will help you strategize so more money flows into your control.
The end result is more money to retain and utilize for the rest of your life and future generations.
Please hit the link to my website to schedule a free consultation. Thank you!