February 10, 2016
Birmingham Jefferson Convention Complex (BJCC) East Meeting Rooms A-C
2100 Richard Arrington Jr. Blvd. North
Birmingham, AL 35203
Presented by Todd Langford with Kim Butler
In this special one-day seminar, Todd Langford, creator of www.TruthConcepts.com will use financial calculators to reveal the surprising truth about financial products and strategies such as:
- 401(k)s and IRAs
- Mutual Funds and Managed Money
- Whole Life and Term Insurance
- 15-Year vs. 30-Year Mortgages
- Investment Real Estate
With assistance from his wife and top producer Kim Butler, Todd will examine comparative rates of return, the impact of fees, taxes, matching funds, withdrawal strategies, synergy between various strategies, and more.
Discover how to educate clients about important concepts and address concerns, including:
- How much of a typical qualified plan balance actually belongs to the employee?
- What’s the difference between actual and average returns?
- What would you have to earn in a taxable stock or mutual fund account with management fees to equal what you would net in a cash value account?
- How do banks make money, and what can investors learn from it?
- Are 15-year mortgages really more efficient than 30-year mortgages when you consider the whole truth of a personal economy?
- Can utilizing money from a whole life policy loan to fund outside investments (such as cash-flowing real estate) improve investor returns?
- How have popular financial authors and “entertainers” lead us astray, and how can we educate clients about the half-truths?
Lunch: We’ll take a 90-minute lunch break. Enjoy lunch on your own in the newly developed Uptown Entertainment District (lots of great options within walking distance).
Investment: $499 per person Registration Link
Or $599 per couple (spouses) Registration Link
(Early Bird discount of $100 off, use coupon code WTAM100 when registering )
Special pricing for IBC Practitioner Think Tank attendees: $200 or $250 per couple (spouses) IBC Practitioners and Practitioner Students – sign in to the site and use your website Dashboard to get the registration discount coupon.
Special Pricing for Sleeping accommodations at the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel $115 a night for singles or doubles. (click here for discount sleeping room reservation page)