The Whole Truth About Money – A Seminar for Financial Professionals
The Whole Truth About Money
Examining the Pros & Cons of Common Financial Vehicles
Presented by Todd Langford with Kim Butler
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Sheraton Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
Would you like to “be a fly on the wall” and hear Todd Langford give myth-busting client presentations about key financial concepts on his Truth Concepts Software?
Now you can!
In this special one-day seminar, Todd Langford will use financial calculators to reveal the surprising truth about financial products and strategies such as:
- 401(k)s and IRAs
- Mutual Funds and Managed Money
- Whole Life and Term Insurance
- 15-Year vs. 30-Year Mortgages
- Investment Real Estate
With assistance from his wife and top producer Kim Butler, Todd will examine comparative rates of return, the impact of fees, taxes, matching funds, withdrawal strategies, synergy between various strategies, and more.
Discover how to educate clients about important concepts and address concerns, including:
- The truth about typically dismal rates of return in 401(k)s and other qualified plans.
- The startling difference between actual and average returns.
- What you would have to earn in a taxable stock or mutual fund account to equal what you would net in a whole life cash value account, after considering fees and taxes.
- How do banks really make money, and what can investors learn from it?
- Are 15-year mortgages really more efficient than 30-year mortgages? How to evaluate mortgages over the long-term, considering their whole personal economy.
- Utilizing money from a whole life policy loan to fund outside investments (such as cash-flowing real estate) and improve investor returns.
- How popular financial authors and “entertainers” have lead us astray, and how to educate clients about the half-truths and out-right lies of “experts” like Dave Ramsey.
Date: Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
Time: 8:30am to 5pm
Location: Sheraton Birmingham- Medical Forum Ballroom G, Birmingham, AL
INVESTMENT: Regularly $499, early Bird Pricing is only $399 per person, $499 per couple (spouses). Current IBC Practitioners save an additional $100. Save $100 until Friday, Jan. 13 with early bird code: WTE2017