- Think long range!
- Don’t be afraid to capitalize!
- Don’t steal the peas!
- Think in terms of multiple policies, or in a system of policies.
- Avoid doing anything that diminishes the growth of a policy.
- Don’t take a policy loan just because you can.
- Don’t do business with banks!
- The policy owner’s behavior is more critical than the behavior of the insurance company.
- If you can’t afford to pay back a conventional loan, then you probably can’t afford to take a policy loan.
- It’s not about interest rates, or rates of return!
- It’s about controlling the banking function.
Infinite Banking Concepts® 2012