Bob asks Carlos to recount his own financial struggles as a young businessman in the late 1970s, when price inflation and interest rates skyrocketed. This painful episode ultimately led Carlos to discover Austrian economics.
Mentioned in this episode and other links of interest:
- Bob’s article on oil price controls in 1970s. His new book on Understanding Money Mechanics.
- “The Foundations of IBC” video series.
- Bob and Carlos’ presentation, “How to Weather the Coming Financial Storms.”
- Bob and Carlos’ book with Nelson, The Case for IBC.
- Their book, How Privatized Banking Really Works.
- The IBC Practitioner Finder.
The audio production for this episode was provided by Podsworth Media.